June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

...a little late.  Didn't get a chance to post these yesterday.  We spent the day over at the kid's house and we were gone much longer than I expected.  What a fun day it was!  Happy belated Father's Day to all the dads out there!

This is a card I did for the Bella Blvd blog.  It was a lot of fun to make.  I got the washer's at Farm & Fleet...funny story...Paul loves to go to F & F, me, not so much.  Therefore, I have made a game out of it, while he is shopping I walk around to find something I can use for scrapbooking.  This has made our trips much more enjoyable.  Soooo, you will see I found my first purchase, washers, being used on this card.  I hope you find some inspiration and enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. I love your card!
    You're so creative, finding scrapbooking ideas everywhere you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that store!!! And the card too!

    ReplyDelete