March 30, 2010

A card and more "stuff"

I know, it has been a while since I last posted, but really folks, I have a pretty boring life and there is not a whole lot to write about.  BUT, I was in my crafty space yesterday and made some "Thank You" cards.  Here is a picture of one of them.


I used the Studio Style set from Papertreyink.  A little tedious coloring in all the buttons, but worth it in the end.  The patterned paper is from Bella Blvd and the cardstock from WeR.  I think it is so "Springy" and fresh looking!  Here is a closer picture of the button jar.


And...then...I thought I would check the front door...just in case there was a package and they didn't ring the doorbell...and, guess what?


There it was!  My order from PTI with the new Hawaiian Shores color had arrived!!!  Buttons, ribbon, felt, ink, oh my!  I love PTI, in case you hadn't noticed.  The colors work perfect with the Bella Blvd papers that I usually scrap with.  So much fun.  Gotta go play now!

P.S. Don't you love the card holder? Stephanie gave me these to use on my blog...so cute...thank you Stephanie!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable, Gail. Wow, coloring in all those buttons!? Hopefully while watching The Amazing Race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card, as usual! I'm gonna have to check out that Papertray site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Gail, I went to PTI after you told me about it and I don't think we need to combine orders to get free shipping. There is plenty there that I want all by myself. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Gail.
    Have you been on pine is here.card blog? Heather is on the design team for PTI and has great ideas too.

    ReplyDelete