March 4, 2010

Scrapbook Store Sketch Layout

Today is going to be quick.  I have lots to do, finish up project for the Blog Crawl that starts tomorrow!

So I was in charge of the sketch contest at The Scrapbook Store this month.  To make things easy (of course!) I asked my friend Beth if I could use her sketch from her guest blogger appearance on the CK Blog. 

Here is the sketch:


and this is the sample layout I did.


The photos are of my very adorable grand daughter, Sophie.  Just want to kiss those cheeks all day long!  The paper is, of course, Bella Blvd Estate Sale.  I think everything I have done on the blog so far is with this collection.  Well I did warn you earlier that I love, love, love this collection!

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout!!! And thanks for the link! I can't wait to see what you did for the crawl!

    ReplyDelete