October 22, 2010

Martha Stewart in the house!


Well, not exactly, just me, getting all Martha Stewarty!  I was busy making decorations for our annual Halloween Party.  I did a search on my computer for "free vintage potion labels."  After they were printed and adhered to my wine bottles I decided that wasn't enough.  Soooo, I got out my Tim Holtz Distress Inks and got all inky!  Used some Distress Stickles as well, unfortunately, the Stickles probably won't show up until it gets dark and the light reflects off the bottles.


So much fun, no rules, just mix it up and distress away.  When I say "distress away" I mean "de-stress away" since I should be working on my make and takes for The Scrapbook Store Grand Opening tomorrow. Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Uh, WOW! I thought that first picture was from Martha's site! You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decor is awesome! My best friend who runs Urban Candy Hair Decor has done a few things very similar to this over the years and she gets the kids to help out. Nothing like having the kids making jars of potions with fingers, toes and eyeballs to keep them busy. :)

    ReplyDelete