February 11, 2011

Congratulations Bella Blvd


I am quietly reading my mail this morning.  Yeah, for a little while anyway.  I love when there is a new issue of Scrapbook Update, love reading what the scrapbooking industry is up to next.  Well, I am reading and loving the article on the CHA Winter 2011 Top Ten Hot Picks, and THEN...I SEE THIS...

Bella Blvd: Sophisticates by Stephanie
Since its inception, Bella Blvd has consistently provided scrapbookers a bright, cheery look without going 100% over into the cute style dominated by companies like Doodlebug and BoBunny. Existing in a middle ground has allowed the company to draw from a wide range of scrapbook customers.
You can read the rest of the article here.
I just can't stop "Happy Dancing!"  CONGRATULATIONS Stephanie and Bella Blvd!

1 comment: